HOLY GRAIL SERIES:
The BabylissPro Nano Titanium Prima 3100
Saturday, April 1, 2023
If you would let me choose a piece of hair equipment that I will use forever, that would be none other than the best hair straightener in the world, the BabylissPRO Prima 3100!
The BaByliss brand was founded by Conair in 1959 but was acquired and developed by hairstylists René Lelièvre and Roger Lemoine in the 1960s in Paris. Both artists were motivated to innovate such equipment in the hopes of helping fellow professional hair artists do their craft. The brand offers superior-quality products such as hot rollers, hair dryers, and curlers—all created with advanced technology, heating systems, and straightforward usage in mind.
I’m sure at this point you’re already thinking.. “So, what’s so good about this hair straightener?”
As part of the most popular line of their brand, the BabylissPRO Prima 3100 has multiple features such as stainless steel housing and aircraft-grade plates. Ion-multiplier technology, a HiDensity dual-ceramic heating system, and full-wave thermal science Let’s talk about them one by one!
- A stainless steel steep housing ensures efficient styling and plate alignment functions. It is also known for its durability and resistance to warping and corrosion.
- Aircraft-grade plates along with the ion multiplier technology deliver just enough heat to dry your hair from within, leaving it shiny, soft, and smooth.
- The HiDensity dual-ceramic advanced heating system makes the straightening process 20% faster than with other straighteners. And finally;
- FullWave thermal science helps the temperature stay consistent, which prevents burns and damage.
If you’re still with me and I haven’t completely nerded out and lost you, let me share my personal reasons why I find this tool to be so great and even superior to other flat irons I’ve used in the past!
I have been using the Babyliss brand since I started doing hair and makeup professionally back in 2011. The brand name has continued to deliver high-end quality and the tools last forever. I have 3 tools currently from Babyliss and have only had to replace 1 in the last 10 years (which I replaced with the exact same iron! 😉 That’s amazing!! And I use them far more than the average person. This straightener is such an amazing flat iron!
- The plates wrap around the iron just slightly, so when I use the iron for curling, it gives me a perfect glide to get whatever style of curl I need!
- The size (1”) of the plates also helps to get that more defined curl but also gives me the flexibility to go just a little further and get a gentle wave as well.
- The heat distribution is so even, I never have spots I have to retouch. It is a one-pass-and-done tool.
- I can use it to build lift at the roots and because of the size and heat, I just have to quickly pass and never worry about having the heat so close to the client’s head because it just works so quickly!
I have gone through at least 5 different flat irons over the years and this one is superior in every way. Don’t let the price tag scare you, it is worth the investment and your hair will thank you!
(I was not paid to review this product, but do receive a small commission if you purchase through the link listed. 😉 )
OWNER, ANALISA HASTINGS H + M